EAST CLEVELAND CITY SCHOOLS
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES
The personnel employed by the Board Of Education of the East Cleveland City School District are a very important resource for effectively conducting a quality educational program.
The goals of the Human Resource Department:
· Are to develop and implement those strategies and procedures for personnel recruitment, screening and selection that will result in employing the best available candidates: those with the highest capabilities, strongest commitment to quality education and greatest probability of effectively implementing the district’s educational program.
· To develop a general assignment strategy which makes the greatest contribution to the educational program and to use it as the primary basis for determining staff assignments.
· To provide a genuine team approach to education, through our District CIP (Continuous Improvement Plan) and other venues which will include all stake holders’ involvement in the planning, decision making and evaluation.
· To encourage all employees to be cognizant of their role in instilling ethical principles and democratic ideals in all district students.
· To provide equal opportunity to all those applying for positions in this district, regardless of race, religion, sex, or national origin.
Those interested in applying for a position should contact
Byron Lyons, Director of Human Resources,
East Cleveland City Schools,
1843 Stanwood Road, East Cleveland, Ohio 44112.