A Message from the Caledonia Family
Thank you for entrusting your children with your Caledonia Family.
|Mark Your Calendars|
|2/12||1. Lunch with Children Event||Cafe||·|
|2/14||2. Valentines Day’s||Café/Gym||· Students can wear red.|
|2/17||3. Presidents’ Day||· No School|
|2/18-28||4. Perfect Attendance Extravaganza Part 3||·|
|2/19||5. Lunch with Children Event||Cafe||·|
|2/19||6. Parental Conferences||·|
|2/28||7. Black History Program||Gym||·|
If you have any questions or concerns, please call (216) 268-6690.
Mr. Charles R. McCants, Principal
914 Caledonia Road
Cleveland Heights, OH 44112
Main Office 216.268.6690
Breakfast: 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
School Starts: 8:30 a.m.
Dismissal: 3:20 p.m.
Special Points to Remember
• Breakfast is served from 8:00 a.m. until 8:30 a.m.
• School starts are 8:30 a.m.
• Students are tardy at 8:40 a.m.
• Tardy students must report to the office to obtain a tardy pass.
• Please call the office when your child is going to be absent at 216-268-6690.
• When absent, all students should return with a note to excuse their absence.
• Please complete and return Registration, Emergency Medical and Household Information Forms.