Phone: 216.268.6600

 

The Mighty Shaw High School Marching Cardinal Band is a world renowned organization! This program serves as ambassadors for not only the City of East Cleveland but, for Cleveland proper, The State of Ohio and the USA. Students in this program are not only amazing musicians but, achieve beyond the required academic thresholds. Nine of the previous 16 valedictorians of Shaw High School, have been marching band students. Priding ourselves on the mantras: “Be Great!” and “Rest if you must but, Don’t Quit”, students are encouraged and groomed to apply these in their everyday lives…beyond band. 20% of what we do is musical, the other 80%, life application and skill building.

 

For more information, contact the band office at 216.268.6525.

Donshon Wilson, Director

Jonathan Thomas, Assistant Director

Kristina Holmes, Auxiliary

Chavone Taylor-Nash, Percussion

Erica Burnett, Band Booster Club

 

Shaw High School Marching Band Performs with the 216 Stix

As part of #CavsBHC and #BlackHistoryMonth, we are proud to welcome the Shaw High School Marching Band to collaborate with the 216 Stix for tonight’s #CavsWarriors halftime performance!

Posted by Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday, February 1, 2020

Shaw High School Marching band kicks off Black History Month with an NBA half time performance at the Cleveland Cavaliers game with the 216Stix!

Interested in becoming a member?  Please complete the form below.   There is no previous experience needed, to become a member of the Shaw High School Marching Band.

Interested In Becoming A Member?

  • Students must be enrolled in East Cleveland City Schools in order to participate in The Shaw High School Marching Band.